Monday, June 23, 2008

The in-house agency vs. outside agency debate gets settled for once and for all!

While working at a comapny doing paid search, I went over the debate of whether to hire an outside firm to do the paid search, or to leave to an in-house team.

It seems that Dave Pasternack has p*wned me, claiming that there is no situation in which an in-house agency will beat the outside agency. In a way I understand where he's coming from, as an independent SEM practitioner, I have much more access to general knowledge than I did in-house. However, that was waay to generalized, and everyone else in the comments have jumped on him for making that type of generalization.

Sweet.

About Results Marketing is a Los Angeles Internet Marketing firm dedicated to helping businesses market themselves online effectively.

No comments: